Position - Head of Kindergarten
Lavington United Church Academy is a private school offering the KCPE curriculum. The academy seeks to recruit a Head of Kindergarten.
The ideal candidate must be a practicing Christian with at least 5 years’ experience in ECDE.
- Implementation of ECD curricula for children and ECDE personnel;
- Ensure school safety and health standards are in compliance with laid down government regulations;
- Prepare ECD education programs;
- Ensure that the school feeding programme offers a child friendly, balanced diet for children in kindergarten;
- Prepare reports for the Academy Board on requirements of ECD; Education in terms of curriculum support materials, education facilities, quality assurance inspections, project inspections and co-curricular activities;
- Teaching and class management
- Bachelor in Education;
- Certificate or Diploma in ECDE;
- Proven leadership and teaching skills;
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Letter from your pastor;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Please send a detailed CV and a cover letter indicating your suitability for the above position by 5th March 2018 to:
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring along their testimonials during interview.